Censius is a US-based product company that is enabling AI at scale for enterprises. We are unlocking MLOps scalability by building the world's fastest way to deploy models and are amongst the earliest companies to tackle Model Performance Management. At Censius, you will get to solve difficult problems in a very nascent, but rapidly growing, area.
We are reinventing the future of MLOps. Censius Observability platform enables businesses to gain greater visibility into how their AI makes decisions to understand it better. We enable explanations of predictions, continuous monitoring of drifts, and assessing fairness in the real world. (TLDR — build the best ML monitoring tool)
Find more about us at https://censius.ai
- Be the bridge between engineering and product teams. Understand long-term product roadmap and architect a system design that will scale with our plans.
- Take ownership of converting product insights into detailed engineering requirements. Break these down into smaller tasks and work with the team to plan and execute sprints.
- Author high-quality, highly-performance, and unit-tested code running on a distributed environment using containers.
- Continually evaluate and improve DevOps processes for a cloud-native codebase.
- Review PRs, mentor others and proactively take initiatives to improve our team's shipping velocity.
- Leverage your industry experience to champion engineering best practices within the organization.
- 2+ years of industry experience (1+ years in a senior engineering role) preferably with some exposure in leading remote development teams in the past.
- Proven track record building large-scale, high-throughput, low-latency production systems with at least 1+ years working with customers, architecting solutions, and delivering end-to-end products.
- Fluency in writing production-grade Go or Python in a microservice architecture with containers/VMs for over 1+ years.
- 1+ years of DevOps experience (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm and public cloud APIs)
- Worked with relational (SQL) as well as non-relational databases (Mongo or Couch) in a production environment.
- (Bonus: worked with big data in data lakes/warehouses).
- (Bonus: built an end-to-end ML pipeline)
- Strong documentation skills. As a remote team, we heavily rely on elaborate documentation for everything we are working on.
- Ability to motivate, mentor, and lead others (we have a flat team structure, but the team would rely upon you to make important decisions)
- Strong independent contributor as well as a team player.
- Working knowledge of ML and familiarity with concepts of MLOps
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Work Remotely 🌎
- Health insurance 🏥
- Unlimited Time Off ⏰
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Flex hours 💪
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱
You will excel in this role if
- You have a product mindset. You understand, care about, and can relate to our customers.
- You take ownership, collaborate, and follow through to the very end.
- You love solving difficult problems, stand your ground, and get what you want from engineers.
- Resonate with our core values of innovation, curiosity, accountability, trust, fun, and social good.