Censius is a US-based product company that is enabling AI at scale for enterprises. We are unlocking MLOps scalability by building the world's fastest way to deploy models and are amongst the earliest companies to tackle Model Performance Management. At Censius, you will get to solve difficult problems in a very nascent, but rapidly growing, area.
About the role
In this role, you will design and implement a generic ML platform that helps monitor models across modalities in production. You will collaborate with the research and development teams to build robust ML and big data monitoring platforms.
- A Master's/MS in CS, Machine Learning, or in a highly quantitative field.
- 4+ years of total Industry experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience (academic or industrial) in predictive modeling and large data analysis.
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills in at least one programming language such as Python, Java, C++, etc.
- At least two publications, as the first author, in a leading conference or journal related to machine learning.
- Sound theoretical understanding of broad machine learning concepts, with deep and demonstrable expertise in at least one topic or application of machine learning.
- A Ph.D. in CS, Machine Learning, or in a highly quantitative field.
- Prior work experience as an applied scientist or a data scientist at a consumer product company.
- Experience using an object-oriented language to write production-ready code.
- Strong record of publications in one of the following areas: MLOps, Data Analytics, Machine Learning
- Industry experience working with machine learning concepts such as optimizations, performance tracking, and testing
- Exposure to developing ML systems and infrastructure as a service with strict latency constraints
You will excel in this role if
- You are scrappy, take ownership, and follow through to the very end
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats
- A sincere desire to learn and grow - we're quite small, so the desire to learn and grow as the company grows is essential!
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Work Remotely 🌎
- Health insurance 🏥
- Unlimited Time Off ⏰
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Flex hours 💪
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱