Sr. Data Scientist
Censius is a US-based product company that is enabling AI at scale for enterprises. We are unlocking MLOps scalability by building the world's fastest way to deploy models and are amongst the earliest companies to tackle Model Performance Management. At Censius, you will get to solve difficult problems in a very nascent, but rapidly growing, area.
About the role
In this role, you will design and implement a generic ML platform that helps monitor models across modalities in production. You will collaborate with the research and development teams to build robust ML and big data monitoring platforms.
- Work on large-scale machine learning challenges that impact millions of people around the globe
- Research and implement cutting-edge algorithms and implement pipelines that work with massive data sets in real-time
- Implementing fast, scalable solutions with optimal performance day in and out
- Machine-learning being the core of our business, this role will be responsible for all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Evaluate and validate the analyses with statistical methods and explain to people unfamiliar with the domain of data science
- Writing specifications for algorithms, reports on data analysis, documentation of algorithms, and collaborating with product teams' skills and attributes for success will want you to have
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Working experience with a variety of ML techniques (decision trees, clustering, boosting, bagging, neural networks, etc.)
- Working experience with advanced statistical concepts (outliers, distance, regression, distributions, statistical tests, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with one or more machine learning frameworks - PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, XGBoost, and libraries - Pandas, NumPY, Scikit-learn
- Familiarity with ML platforms like MLflow, Weights&Biases, Kubeflow, and AWS SageMaker.It'd be nice if you have* Passion for developing data products from scratch and a high level of proactiveness
- Knowledge of Reinforcement learning and Optimisation problems on a large scale is a big plus
- Some experience in project management and mentoring is also a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in deploying large-scale systems using distributed and cloud-based systems (Hadoop, Amazon EC2) is a big plus.
You will excel in this role if
- You are scrappy, take ownership, and follow through to the very end
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats
- A sincere desire to learn and grow - we're quite small, so the desire to learn and grow as the company grows is essential!
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Work Remotely 🌎
- Health insurance 🏥
- Unlimited Time Off ⏰
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Flex hours 💪
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱