The NVIDIA Inception program is a project hosted by NVIDIA to support the growth of AI Startups through technology, investor relations, marketing assistance, and expert advice.
NVIDIA is an industry leader in manufacturing hardware and software for Artificial Intelligence (AI). NVIDIA GPUs are globally recognized as few of the best tools for high-speed computing across various industries that leverage AI. NVIDIA also has a host of other solutions that are instrumental in the development and growth of AI Applications.
By joining NVIDIA’s mega ecosystem of AI startups, Censius is thrilled to avail the benefits and leverage critical relationships through the program. Through NVIDIA’s support across all stages of the growth lifecycle, Censius is set towards a more mature trajectory that demands high speed, high performance, and customer satisfaction.
Some NVIDIA offerings we are excited to explore:
- NVIDIA’s Triton Inference Server: An open source inference serving software that will help our customers standardize their model deployment with high scalability and speed.
- NVIDIA Rapids: While GPU use has been popular for core AI/ML tasks, it has been underutilized in end-to-end data science or data engineering tasks. However, with NVIDIA Rapids, it is possible to implement high-speed GPUs through simple Python coding.
- Speaking Engagements: The Inception program is also a gateway to speaking opportunities at various events down the line. We are excited to spread the word on AI Observability!
- Developer Forums: Censius has always been a flexible platform built around the user’s specific needs. With access to NVIDIA’s developer forums, we are looking forward to hear the voice of a larger developer community and bring the required tools for monitoring and explainability in a few clicks.
- Research capabilities: The inception program allows access to several credits across cloud, software, and hardware technologies. Through a well-planned use of available credits, we are looking forward to dive deeper into the nuances of AI Monitoring, AI Explainability, and Model Robustness and continue to construct time-relevant and highly scalable tools for the end-user.
Censius tools that stand to particularly benefit from the NVIDIA Inception Program:
- Censius Monitors: Censius Monitors manage huge volumes of data every second. Each Censius Project can contain unlimited models and each model can have multiple model versions. Censius monitors are enabled to process each model version and monitor countless aspects of that particular version including model performance, drift, and data quality across countless data segments in real time.
With high-speed GPUs and processing capabilities, Censius monitors will be able to manage even larger volumes of data, ideal for massive projects that require high-speed scaling.
- Censius Explainability: Censius Explainability deep-dives into model issues flagged by Censius Monitors. It can also be used to understand regular predictions that are error-free. With Explainability, developers can instantly track the root cause of model issues, reducing downtime and time-to-resolve errors.
With further research efforts and NVIDIA’s high processing power, Censius Explainability is expected to reach new heights in terms of speed and throughput, making it an ideal tool for conducting root cause analysis on data-heavy models and segments.
The NVIDIA Inception program offers several more benefits to its members including key customer and investor relations. We are thrilled to be a part of the program and already set to explore the various opportunities that it has to offer. Keep watching this space for more exciting updates on our progress and discoveries with the NVIDIA Inception program.