We are reinventing the future of MLOps. Censius Observability platform enables businesses to gain greater visibility into how their AI makes decisions to understand it better. We enable explanations of predictions, continuous monitoring of drifts, and assessing fairness in the real world. (TLDR — build the best ML monitoring tool)
We believe in constantly iterating and improving our team culture, just like our product. We have found a good balance between async and sync work — default is still Notion docs over meetings, but at the same time, we recognize that as an early-stage startup brainstorming together over calls leads to results faster. If you enjoy taking ownership, moving quickly, and writing docs, you will fit right in.
- 5+ years experience with different types of databases (SQL, document databases, columnar databases, etc.)
- Experience working with large amounts of data, and scaling database systems for efficiently querying in real-time.
- Designed and built a data pipeline that can ingest, analyze, store, and retrieve millions of records a day.
- Knowledge of performance, ACID properties, scale, concurrency, and parallelism, etc. of popular databases.
- Knowledge of running distributed databases in cloud
- Understanding of how to secure database system, either running on cloud or self-hosted.
- Strong data modeling skills.
Good to have
- Experience with various data access patterns (data streaming, etc.)
- Experience in testing database systems
- Experience in building systems that are fault-tolerant, secure, and cost-efficient.
- Knowledge/experience in ETL tools
- Experience building an ML Pipeline
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Work Remotely 🌎
- Health insurance 🏥
- Unlimited Time Off ⏰
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Flex hours 💪
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱